Problem: Sometimes you have an EPUB file encoded with a wrong language tag.
Therefore when you use the Read aloud feature of the Google Play Books application the book is read aloud in a wrong language.
- Download the EPUB file to a PC.
- Change the extension from EPUB to ZIP.
- Open the .ZIP file.
- Open the content.opf file using the Notepad app.
- If you cannot file this content.opf file then please navigate to the OEBPS folder.
- Find the tag
<dc:language> and change its value (e.g. from
- If you cannot find the tag
<dc:language> then just add a new tag right above the
</metadata> tag (e.g.
- Save the content.opf file and rezip the EPUB file.
- Change the file extension from ZIP to EPUB.
Problem: Images copied directly from iPhone to a PC usually have lower quality in comparison with the original quality due to format conversion.
You want to preserve the quality as high as possible.
- Connect iPhone to a MacBook.
- Open Photos app.
- Click on iPhone’s name under Devices section on the left.
- Select photos on the right.
- Select Import to = Library or New Album.
- Click on Import N Selected button, where N is the number of selected photos, to Import photos from iPhone to iPhotos.
- The imported photos will be copied from iPhone to iPhotos.
- You have to manually delete the photos directly from iPhone if you want to permanently remove them from iPhone.
- Click on an album name on the left menu in iPhotos.
- Select the imported images in the album.
- Click File > Export > Export N Photos… (N is a number) to export photos from iPhotos to a folder on MacBook.
- Select Arrow icon at the end of Photo Kind
- Select PNG
- Select Color Profile = Original
- Select Size = Full Size
- Select Movie Quality = 4K
- Click the Export button.
- Enter a folder name.
- Click the Export button. Wait for the exporting process to be completed by reviewing the circle icon in the toolbar.
- Share the folder in a LAN.
- Copy the folder to a PC.