The Sync Host OneSyncSvc service was not started correctly and caused error in the Server Manager.
You wanted to disable this service. However you got the “The parameter is incorrect” error message when disabling it.
- Click on the Search icon, type regedit, press Enter.
- Locate the key below
3. Change the Start value from 2 to 4 (Disabled).
4. Restart the server.
You remotely connect o a computer using a Windows Domain account and get the error message below.
We can't sign into your account
- Login the computer as a Local Administrator.
- Open C:\Users and delete the folder of the Windows Domain account.
- Click Search icon, enter regedit, and press Enter.
- Navigate to the path below.
4. Look for the Profile of the Windows Domain account by reviewing the ProfileImagePath value.
5. Delete the Profile key of the Windows Domain account.
6. Restart the machine.