- You have a WordPress instance in Windows with IIS.
- You upload a file. Its thumbnail is not shown in Media Library.
- You change the file permission. Its thumbnail now is shown correctly in Media Library.
- You upload another file and have to change the file permission manually again.
- How can we make WordPress automatically set the correct permission for new uploaded files?
- Ensure that the the Identity of Application pool that the website is running under is ApplicationPoolIdentity.
- Execute below commands as Administrator
icacls "C:\inetpub\wwwroot\domain.com" /grant "IUSR":(OI)(CI)F /T icacls "C:\inetpub\wwwroot\domain.com" /grant "IIS_IUSRS":(OI)(CI)F /T
3. Open IIS Manager, click on your website, click Authentication, click Anonymous Authentication (which should be the only one enabled), click Edit, select Application pool identity if it is not selected, click OK.
How to change a WordPress website’s domain name?
- Open the wp-config.php file.
- Add two lines to the file, right before /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */:
- Bulk edit the posts content if needed.
(Visited 857 times, 1 visits today)