You have MP4 video file.
You want to create a subtitle to understand the video content.
- Split MP4 file to 9-minutes files (please refer to https://huybien.com/how-to-trim-or-cut-mp4-files-without-re-encoding/ for details).
- Log in https://www.veed.io
- Click the “+” icon.
- Upload a 9-minutes MP4 file.
- Click the “Subtitles” tab.
- Click the “Auto Translate” button. Select the language for the subtitle.
- Click the “Start” button. Wait for the process to be complete.
- Click the “Export” button.
- Ensure that the “Burn Subtitle” option is selected.
- Click the “Export Video” button. Wait for the process on the left to be complete.
- Click the “Download MP4” link.
(Visited 81 times, 1 visits today)