You have a server inside a network. You are granted OpenVPN and SSH access to the server. You have a MacBook. You want to upload files to the server. You want to execute a process on the server (e.g. training a machine learning model).
- Request a certificate and an Open VPN configuration file (an .ovpn file) from your network administrator.
- Install Tunnelblick https://tunnelblick.net
- Drag the Open VPN configuration file to the Tunnelblick Configurations tab.
- Click the Connect button.
- On macOS, open Terminal and execute below command
ssh email@example.com -p 7081
where 172.29.64.144 is the machine IP and 7081 is the SSH port
- Enter your password.
- Install Cyberduck https://cyberduck.io/download/
- Open Cyberduck and use it to upload files to the remote server.