You have downloaded some MP4 or MKV video files.
You want to extract audio parts so that you could copy them to your iPhone to listen to them while turning off the display of your phone.
- Download this portable application to your Windows.
- Unzip the files to a location.
- Open Mp4ToMp3_64.exe.
- Click on the Add files button to add MP4 or MKV files to the application.
- If you want to extract the original audio (for example the M4A format) then select Try extract original audio stream option below the Audio section on the right panel.
- Click the Convert button.
- Copy the MP3 or M4A files to your phone.
This procedure can be used for extracting audio from M4B (Apple audiobook file format) file to M4A or MP3 file too.
(Visited 77 times, 1 visits today)