You need to move Outlook data and settings from an old computer to a new computer.
1. On the destination (new) computer:
- Type Control Panel in Search box.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Select Large icons for View by.
- Click Mail (32-bit).
- Click Add. Set Profile Name = Outlook.
- Follow the instructions to setup an account.
2. On the source (old) computer:
- Open Outlook.
- On the File menu, click Data File Management.
- Click the data file that you want to compact, and then click Settings.
- Click Compact Now.
- Close Outlook.
3. Copy and overwrite all the contents of %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook to the destination computer. Create the Outlook folder if it does not exist.
4. Open Outlook in the destination computer.
Note: If you are using POP3 protocol then all the messages will be re-downloaded again once. If this is true for you then
- Let Outlook finish downloading the messages, then
- Click on Unread Mail folder below the Search Folders,
- Select all the messages,
- Press Shift, right click and click Delete to permanently delete them all.