- You are using on-premises virtual servers and storage for your services.
- You wonder whether you should move your services to public cloud, such as AWS or Azure or Google Cloud, in order to reduce hardware and maintenance cost.
- It is common that cloud resources for system running 24/7 are much more expensive than private resources.
- Cloud resources are suitable for
- a very big system that needs to be run only once within limited time, or
- startup with many consolidated services on single small virtual server, or
- testing purpose, or
- a very big company with big budget who want reliable and elastic resources.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)