How do we make an image look darker using Photoshop?
- Use Ctrl+J to duplicate the image layer
- Click on the top layer and change the blend mode to either Multiply or Overlay
- Go to Image > Adjustments > Levels
- Adjust the middle node (sliding right makes darker image, sliding left makes lighter image) till you get your desired outcome.
How do we change a layer’s opacity?
- Right click a layer > Blending Options…
- Change the Opacity value
How do we straighten a photo (transform perspective while cropping)?
- Hold down the Crop tool and select the Perspective Crop tool
- Draw a marquee around the distorted object. Match the edges of the marquee to the rectangular edges of the object.
- Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Mac OS) to complete the perspective crop.
How do we crop a photo with 4×6 ratio?
- Hold down the Crop tool and select the 2:3 (4:6) from the drop down box on the top panel.
- Resize the grid to appropriate size.
- Right click on the image and select Crop.
How do we horizontally straighten a photo?
- Hold down the Ruler tool and draw a line as the new horizontal.
- Click Straighten Layer on the top panel.
(Visited 50 times, 1 visits today)