You have a Server 2008 R2 machine on Amazon EC2.
You want to secure multiple domains using different SSL/TLS certificates.
Server 2008 R2 does not support Server Name Indication (SNI). Therefore you need to add multiple IPs to Server 2008 R2 machine to use different SSL/TLS certificates.
- Create an EC2 virtual machine.
- Click on Network Interfaces tab.
- Click Create Network Interface button or select an existing network interface and select Actions > Attach.
- Select an existing network interface and select and click Manage IP Addresses to create private IPs for the network interface.
- Click Elastic IPs tab and allocate elastic IPs for your need.
- Select an elastic IP and click on Actions > Associate Address to associate a private IP of the network interface with an elastic IP.
- Login Windows.
- View the network configuration using below command, note the Default Gateway and DNS Servers information.
9. Open Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Network and Sharing Center.
10. Click Change adapter settings link, click a Local Area Network Connection Network.
11. Manually enter one IP address, Default Gateway and DNS Servers information.
12. Click Advance… button to open Advanced TCP/IP Settings screen, and add the private IPs in the 4th step to the machine.
13. Restart the machine.
If you get any issue then try limit the number of private IPs of a network interface to 4 (including the default private IP).