You have a slow Wi-Fi connection speed.
You want to increase your Wi-Fi connection speed.
Execute below command on Windows:
netsh wlan show interface
- If your Signal is less than 20% then try to increase your Wi-Fi signal strength by moving your device closer to your Wi-Fi router.
- If you cannot change your device and Wi-Fi router location then try connecting your Wi-Fi router to another Wi-Fi router (Wi-Fi extender) that acts as a new access point using LAN cable.
- If you cannot use a LAN cable then try connecting your router to a Wi-Fi repeater that is closer to your device.
- If your Radio type is 802.11n then try to upgrade both your device and router to support 802.11ac.
- Try to upgrade your Wi-Fi router to support 5 GHz band.
- Try to upgrade your Wi-Fi router to support MU-MIMO (which stands for Multi-User, Muliple Input, Multiple Output).
- Compare Receive rate (Mbps) and Transmit rate (Mbps) before and after making a change.
- Use Speedtest to compare your Wi-Fi connection speed before and after making a change.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)