You want to quickly capture and analyze requirements for agile development however misunderstandings happen frequently among your team members.
- Define and get agreement about terminologies (terms).
- Decompose a user story into end-to-end workflow with screenshots or mock-ups.
- Define test scenarios for a user story.
- Use a tool such as Confluence pages for documenting and clarifying user story.
- If the problem still persists then try elaborating a user story to a use case, and/or a flow chart, and/or a domain model, and/or mind map, and/or a sequence diagram.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)