- You have an Outlook email account.
- You want to forward emails to another account.
- You open Settings > Forwarding and enter another email account.
- However there is no Save button for you to save your setting.
- Log in your Outlook email account.
- Open https://account.live.com/reputationcheck using the same browser.
- Enter your phone number, click Send code button.
- Enter a code sent to your phone, click Submit button.
- Optionally click Edit button and update your Birthdate, Gender, Country/region and Time zone.
- Return your Outlook email account.
- Go to Settings > Forwarding and configure email forwarding again.
- The Save button should appear now.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)